The strength of a relationship is key to all successful financial planning and my client relationships are built on a foundation of trust. I pride myself on being the trusted adviser to my clients, by delivering a highly personalised, independent, financial advice-based service.
As you would expect of any professional, I am a highly qualified, experienced Chartered Financial Planner (APFS) as well as a Qualified Chartered Accountant (FCCA).
I have spent over a decade advising High Net Worth individuals, with a particular emphasis on Partners at City Law firms, Partners at large Accountancy firms, entrepreneurs, and divorcees. Clients want a sense of security and continuity, and I have been fortunate to build a loyal client following over my career.
I joined Partners Wealth Management, a leading independent financial advisory practice, to provide my clients the benefit of:
- An Award winning company, with £1.4bn FUM and growing
- Offering highly personalised, individually tailored advice
- Independent Investment Management choice; the ability to select managers from the whole market.
- Use of modern technology to enhance clients’ understanding of their overall financial position, both as it stands now, and how it looks over their lifetimes.
- Family Office style approach to client services. I am really looking forward to working with clients, at a firm where I can influence every aspect of the Financial Planning relationship, from independent advice, to independent investment choice.
Outside of work, I live in Sussex, still enjoy playing hockey (on astroturf, not ice!), skiing, and exploring Europe, or further afield, when the opportunity arises.