I assist private and corporate clients to achieve their financial goals. I have over 25 years of experience in the financial services industry and became a Chartered Financial Planner in 2014.
My areas of expertise include:
- Lifetime cash flow modelling.
- Tax efficient investments, both private and corporate.
- Asset management, pension and retirement planning.
- Specialist knowledge in the medical sector.
- Estate planning.
- Protection advice and structuring: group, keyman, shareholder, partner and personal.
I have a busy and active family life and enjoy; ski touring, golf and travelling in my restored VW Camper.